Go Karting – Raleigh Raceway
Go Karting – Coffs Harbour
Raleigh International Raceway is rated the number 1 track in the southern hemisphere and a great spot to go Go Karting in Coffs Harbour. Surrounded by bush land and set in a natural amphitheater just 15 minutes south of Coffs Harbour your first impressions on the track with be awe inspiring.
Race your friends and family around the track and see who’s really the best driver. Enjoy a bit to eat at the cafe while you watch the action or take a tour on BIG FOOT for some muddy 4WD action.
This is a great adrenaline filled day out with options for the whole family:
- Karts from 12 years and over – min height 1.3 meters.
- Double karts for ages 3-12 years (Driver of double kart to be 16 years & over) – Min height 1 meter.
- Closed in footwear is compulsory
- Disabled Access
- Schools and Sporting Groups Welcome
- Corporate groups a specialy
- Prices based on number of laps